|2||9/15||Python||Beginner, Beginner Deepnote, Intermediate, Intermediate Deepnote||Python, Python Intermediate|
|3||9/22||Numpy/Pandas||Beginner, Beginner Deepnote, Intermediate, Intermediate Deepnote||Numpy + Pandas|
|4||9/29||Graphs in Python||Slides, Deepnote|
|9||11/3||Work Session #1: Cleaning/Wrangling||Slides|
|10||11/10||Work Session #2: Analysis/Vizzes||Slides|
|11||11/17||Work Session #3: Articles/Presentations|
If you're ever confused, feel free to reach out to any board member on Slack! You can also send a message to
- Attendance form: hodp.org/attendance
- Absence form: hodp.org/absences
- HODP Calendar: hodp.org/calendar
- Slack link (join #bootcamp-s22): hodp.org/slack
- Our Bootcamp is completion-based (with no experience required). This means that as long as you attend bootcamps, complete a project, and publish it, you will become a HODP member!
- All Bootcampers are given one no-questions-asked skip, to use your skip, please fill out the absence form above!
- If you find yourself needing more than one absence, please reach out to board via
firstname.lastname@example.org on Slack.
More info on bootcamp projects will be released later!
- Bootcamp projects are a chance for you to apply everything you've learned and to answer a data-oriented question (Harvard-related or not) that you're curious about!
- Projects are completed in groups of two to four, if you don't already have a group -- that's alright! We'll pair you up with people based on your interests.
- A project involves writing both an article and creating a 3-minute presentation for our Demo Day(s) (this is usually a great day involving food and Nick Sinai live-tweeting the event)! More info about project finalization steps will be released soon. For more information on requirements for the article, see the links in Project Resources!
Project Schedule (Tentative)
|10/6||Form project groups.|
|10/13||Project groups released!|
|10/27||Last content bootcamp!|
|11/3||Work sessions begin.|